Скоро Microsoft PowerPoint - Advanced PowerPoint Training [udemy] [Taylor Croonquist]

29 Мар 2020
Курс на английском языке

PowerPoint Training That Actually Works. NEW and UPDATED for Microsoft 365 (PowerPoint 2019)

82 лекции; 7,5 часов

Чему вы научитесь

SHORTCUT 80% of everything you do in Microsoft PowerPoint
ELIMINATE 40% of your daily PowerPoint tasks using my proven system
LEVERAGE hidden commands and features to build your PowerPoint presentations faster
LEARN a systematic and repeatable process for building PowerPoint slides fast
BECOME fluent in PowerPoint to add more value to your projects
Требования

A pair of PowerPoint socks you're ready to have knocked off (seriously)
A strong desire to do EVERYTHING in PowerPoint faster and more efficiently
A basic working knowledge of how Microsoft PowerPoint works
A Windows based version of Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019 (Office 365)
Для кого этот курс:

Busy professionals who LIVE in PowerPoint and build content heavy, professional presentations to pitch business
Professionals looking for a BIG breakthrough in their PowerPoint productivity
Professionals with 3+ years of PowerPoint experience looking to build advanced PowerPoint skills
Описание

“I LOVE your presentations and your course; you've saved me so much time over the past few months. I’ve really impressed my leadership (I’m an officer in the US Air Force) with the quality of my presentations." – Dominic, U.S. Air Force.

Learn how to leverage the 4 types of keyboard shortcuts to fast track everything you do in the Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
Learn the 60 PowerPoint shortcuts that drive 80% of your build time with specific examples and targeted exercises.
Discover 5 PowerPoint commands that free up 40% of your time in the program by eliminating the most common and repetitive tasks you don’t need to perform.
Discover the secrets to building low maintenance slides that your bosses and clients can update on their own without you.
Uncover hidden PowerPoint features and learn how to creatively use them to build your presentation slides faster.
Strategically setup your environment for speed in just a couple of minutes
And MORE!

Спойлер: Источник

Для просмотра содержимого вам необходимо авторизоваться

Для просмотра содержимого вам необходимо авторизоваться